Failure To Communicate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

la belle et la bête

3 posters

Go down

la belle et la bête Empty la belle et la bête

Post by la belle et la bête Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Hello friends,

I like discussing pretty much everything, and joining a politics & current affairs forum will force me to pay more attention to the world around me. I'm glad for that. Some of you may recognize me from around other forums, either through my style of post, the accent I hide, or just from shared opinions or maybe an educated guess. However, I'm going to try to keep this one separate from those, as I'd like to learn something, and be fairly professional. Though I'd like to have fun as well. We'll see how it pans out. I tend to go with the flow and quickly become accustomed to whatever my surroundings are.

I have some pretty strong opinions on what goes on in the US, though I don't know as much about it as I should. I see a lot on the news, but I haven't looked into it extensively. With regards to the rest of the world, I know the basics of how other countries work and what goes on, but I don't know the ins and outs.

I'm also a very slow typist. If there's something you think I should be responding to, the odds are I will respond to it. Often I spend a lot of time thinking, and it takes me pretty much forever to write these longer posts. So, please be patient with me. Other times I don't think as much, and my posts end up messy and incoherent. I try to be as logical as I can and omit emotion from my posts, but this only happens when I look over them a few times. When I don't, they often come off as aggressive or accusational. So I apologize for these in advance.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here. As some of you may know, I'm all about what is contained in my posts, as opposed to who I am as a person. And that's how I'll view all of you as well. I may disagree with others opinions, as I'm sure I will many times, but that's no reason for me to dislike the person. I hope you all give me the same leeway.

LBeLB
la belle et la bête
la belle et la bête

Back to top Go down

la belle et la bête Empty Re: la belle et la bête

Post by Guerrilla Radio Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Awesome. Welcome to the forums!
Guerrilla Radio
Guerrilla Radio
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by ronws Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:37 am

Howdy. Sometimes, I can take time responding, as well. What helps is that I can type a response in Notepad or Wordpad and then copy and paste into the reply box. That way, you can take the pressure off of yourself and post any time.
ronws
ronws

Back to top Go down

Post by la belle et la bête Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 am

Guerrilla Radio wrote:Awesome. Welcome to the forums!

Thank you!
la belle et la bête
la belle et la bête

Back to top Go down

Post by la belle et la bête Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 am

ronws wrote:Howdy. Sometimes, I can take time responding, as well. What helps is that I can type a response in Notepad or Wordpad and then copy and paste into the reply box. That way, you can take the pressure off of yourself and post any time.

Yes, I often use notepad for this, so that I can respond to all of the shorter posts quickly, while still working on my longer posts. Thanks though.
la belle et la bête
la belle et la bête

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum